The kitchen is available for hire in conjunction with one of the other available venues. The kitchen is approx 5m X 4m in size.
There is a £25.00 returnable deposit for all groups. The use of the kitchen MUST be agreed by the Management Committee in advance. If the kitchen is not left in an acceptable condition after your use, your deposit will not be returned and future access will be reviewed by the Management Committee.
Please note that that cooker is not currently available for use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If your group requires use of the fridge, please request this in your application
- Where access to the kitchen has been agreed, the applicant should hold a food hygiene qualification
- All dishes must be washed, dried and put away before you leave – including use of the dishwasher.
- Outside caterers are responsible for removing all refuse and equipment on completion of the Let.
- If the kitchen is not in an acceptable condition prior to your use, please inform a member of staff immediately.
- No food is to be left in the kitchen. Please take any leftovers away with you when you finish.
- The fridge will be checked weekly and any out of date foodstuffs will be disposed of.
- No one under the age of 18 is to be in the kitchen without adult supervision
Please contact us for futher information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.